China Glaze Test Post

  • Tuesday, February 11, 2014
  • By Missy M (Gnarly Gnails)
  • 0 Comments

Hey hi hellooooo! So, are you as excited about The Walking Dead tonight as I am?! OMG! I go through phases of loving it and hating it, but after the end of the first half of this season, I am freaking out over what will happen next and how everyone will react to what happened!? GAH!  Anyway!  Today besides all that hype I have half of the new Sea Goddess Collection from China Glaze to show you. This is a full texture collection in gorgeous spring colors, and I definitely believe the three I have for you today are the best of the collection!
Wish On a Starfish - 3 Coats
This one was the sheerest of the three polishes I tried. It is a BEAUTIFUL pale pink with gold shimmer and the texture is perfection.
Seahorsin' Around - 2 Coats
Ah yes! This is what dreams are made of - a perfect teal sea blue with gold shimmer texture. Possibly my new favorite texture in my collection? You never know!
I adored this one so much I actually took a video of it - see it HERE ON INSTAGRAM
Shell We Dance - 2 Coats
This is a deeper and brighter pink than Wish on a Starfish with a more opaque formula. It also has those larger bits of glitter you sometimes see in texture polishes. These are silver.
So overall, totally pleased with these and they are most welcome additions to my growing textured polish collection! Have you tried any from Sea Goddess yet?
China Glaze® Sea Goddess will be available in February 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze), Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze) and Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial).
China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.
Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments